*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/340190-First-Day
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
Chapter #1

First Day

    by: Thumbnails
For all his life Matt had been blessed with good looks and after graduating from his college a full two years before the rest of his class, he had a brain to match his looks. Standing a solid 6' and at a weight of 170 he had hardly an ounce of fat on him from years of being an athlete and competing. He had gotten the job at Camp Willix as a way to save up some fast money as it payed better then his current job, but unknown to him this camp would soon be so much more to him then a summer job.
Matt exited his car softly as he surveyed his surroundings. The large, wooden lodge that smelled of pine and chimney smoke stood in front of him like a giant beacon. He leaned against his red truck as he took a moment to clock his surroundings.
The lake lay to the left, twinking brilliantly as it was nestled between the hills like a mysterious jewel being hugged by the very earth in which it sat. He breathed in the fresh air that smelled of flowers and birch trees and grabbed his bag heading inside the large doors. The inside was just as impressive as the outside with a large wooden roof. There were many tables here all large with heavy duty benches on each side. They looked as if they could stop tanks if they had to.
"Hello?" Matt called out. Finding no answer he placed his duffel bag down on the ground and turned around to head back outside.
"WHy hello! You must be Matt." A friendly voice called from behind him. Matt turned around to find...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thumbnails (UN: mantaraider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/340190-First-Day