*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Ominous Hallway
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1041909-Yet-Another-Shrinking-Story/cid/287902-The-Ominous-Hallway
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1041909
A slightly different take on the shrinking genre.
Chapter #1

The Ominous Hallway

    by: the illusion
"Wake up... no, you aren't dead. You were just knocked out for a while. Quite a ride, huh? Seems like your own creation turned on you... quite a predicament, yes. Oh well... there has to be a cure out there. Why don't you try one of the doors? Though I advise you to be careful... good luck."

All of a sudden, you open your eyes in shock. You look up to a white ceiling, your face drenched in sweat and your chest aching. As you get up, you notice there are doors to your left and your right, extending down a hallway that seems endless. You remember hearing a weird voice talking to you about this... you shake your head, trying to maintain your sanity. After brushing yourself off, you try to remember why you are here... but first, who are you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 25-year old male Kenneth (3rd Person)

*Noteb*
2. 25-year old female Elysia (3rd Person)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the illusion (UN: kadou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the illusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1041909-Yet-Another-Shrinking-Story/cid/287902-The-Ominous-Hallway