*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1970992-Drew-teleports-Jared-to-the-yard-and-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew teleports Jared to the yard and back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drew teleports Jared to the yard and back

    by: scriptboy
Jared stared at Drew in complete disbelief.

“You did… what? You teleported me?” Jared gasped.

“Uhh…. Yeah…” Drew grinned. “You were here one minute… and then you disappeared…. And since I was talking about you being at school…. When I didn’t see you I kinda said out loud that I wanted you to be back here and… There you were!” Drew explained.

“But… But… How is that possible?” Jared wondered. “How did you do that?”

“I don’t know!” Drew shrugged. “I just thought about you being at school and…”

Suddenly, Jared disappeared again! He vanished into thin air!

“Whoa! I did it again! I sent him back to school!” Drew said out loud to himself.

Drew looked around the room and then he peered out the hallway and into the living room.

“Jared? JARED?”

There was no answer.

“Dang! I made him disappear! I sent him back to school!” Drew grinned. “But… I want Jared to be right HERE!”

Instantly, Jared popped up, standing right in front of Drew.

“DUDE! You did it again!” Jared shouted. “I was wandering around the schoolyard all by myself just now!”

Drew just chuckled as he folded his arms.

“Uhh…. Well, I guess I control where you are, every waking moment of the day!” Drew chuckled. “Like, why don’t you teleport to the backyard for me?”

“Huh? Wait! Hold on—“ Jared replied just before he vanished again.

A second later, Jared appeared, standing in the back yard of Drew’s house!

“This is… amazing!” Jared said, as he looked around and wondered where he was.

Then, a fraction of a second later, he was standing right before Drew in his bedroom.

“Welcome back!” Drew grinned.

“Dude! You teleport me so fast that I don’t even feel it!” Jared exclaimed.

“And… Ohh… I can sense where you are…. All the time!” Drew smiled. “I can teleport you to my house anytime I want! That’s so cool!”

“Well, I guess you can send me to school in the morning?” Jared asked him. “You know how much I hate riding the bus…”

“Sure, dude… I’ll teleport you to school!” Drew grinned. “I gotta keep my teleportation powers over you sharp!”

Then Drew handed Jared a Dollar in quarters.

“What’s this for?”

But before he could reply, Jared was standing at the video game arcade in the mall, in a blink of an eye! Jared just laughed as he walked inside and picked a game to play. As soon as he was done, Drew teleported him back home…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1970992-Drew-teleports-Jared-to-the-yard-and-back