*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2836545-Can-you-make-me-taller
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Can you make me taller?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Can you make me taller?

    by: scriptboy
Drew looked on in awe at his best friend, who had just transformed from a skinny, nerdy teen into a scrapping teen bodybuilder, all because Drew had spoken a few words, which were a few simple commands, indicating a wish or a desire for Jared to become bigger and stronger.

“Whoa! Dude! Look at you! You’re all buff!” Drew grinned, while glancing at his now muscular buddy.

“Uhh, yeah, but you’re still taller than me!” Jared said quietly.

Truthfully, Drew was 5-foot-9, making him 3 inches taller than Jared. If he was able to grow Jared’s muscles, could he make him grow any taller as well?

“Gosh, bro… Wouldn’t it be nice if you were a foot taller than you were right now, like 6-foot-6?” Drew just chuckled.

“Oh, yeah, that would be… HEY!” Jared gasped as his legs were overcome by that intense pins-and-needles sensation. Suddenly, there was that loud, weird, bone-cracking sound which came from deep within Jared’s body.

KKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Jared looked down and noticed how his legs were suddenly stretching out! His legs were growing longer and longer, in effect, making him taller, until they had lengthened by exactly a foot before the growth had come to an abrupt stop, just as Drew had commanded!

“Wow!” Drew shouted, now looking up to his towering friend. “You’re TALL!”

Jared was looking around, since he almost lost his balance, due to the change in his center of gravity.

“Holy frick! My legs! They’re super-long!” Jared exclaimed, as he took his first steps.

The towering boy strolled around so he could adjust to his new height, enjoying the fact that he was now a foot taller than he was moments before.

“Enjoy the new height, big guy!” Drew grinned.

What would Drew do to him, next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2836545-Can-you-make-me-taller