*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/LV7XRD7TX-Jareds-pecs-grow-even-more
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Jared's pecs grow even more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Jared's pecs grow even more

    by: scriptboy
Jared was finally back at his house. He took a cup and filled it with some milk to drink and he found a granola bar in the fridge before he sat down on the couch in the living room so he could watch some TV. He was exhausted from Drew's changes to his body.

As he lazily sat on the couch in the living room, out of nowhere, he was suddenly overcome by that weird, tingling sensation! It struck him in his chest this time.

"Oh no! Not again! What's gonna happen to me this time? I feel it in my chest! I feel it growing! It's doing something... Uhhhh!" Jared groaned.

Then, as unexpected as the feeling came, his chest started to bulge. His pectorals suddenly inflated and grew by several inches, growing bigger, harder and wider. It was as if someone was pumping up his pecs with more muscle. They grew like balloons which had air blown into them.

"Ah!" Jared moaned as his pecs inflated and then stopped.

Jared then got up and glanced straight down. He could no longer see his feet because two large, round pectorals were blocking his view.

"What am I gonna do with these big pecs?" he sighed.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/LV7XRD7TX-Jareds-pecs-grow-even-more