*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/PVM7WKL68-5-10-inches
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: 5-10 inches!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

5-10 inches!

    by: scriptboy
"Ahh... Yes... I should grow his cock and balls... And, perhaps make him have an orgasm, too!" Drew grinned.

"You know that you can do all those things! You have the ability to make your friend do all that, only if you want him to!" the spirit replied.

"Wow! I mean... I can make Jared do all that?" Drew wondered.

"Of course! You can make him do anything you want. You're in complete control over his body. The possibilities are endless. There is no limit to what you can make him do!" the spirit explained.

"No limit?"

"Nope. You can do whatever you want!"

"How big should I grow his cock?" Drew asked.

"As big as you want! It is completely your decision, Drew!"

Drew took a deep breath as he looked at the hologram, just as he saw that Jared had walked into his bedroom.

"This is so cool! I'm spying on him!" Drew smiled.

"You can watch him day and night from now on, even in your sleep!" the spirit said.

"Okay... I'm gonna make his cock grow to ten inches in length!" Drew said, as he had made up his mind.

Just then, Jared was standing by his desk, when his cock began to stir. His cock slowly started to grow in length, just as Drew had commanded for that to happen. Drew had all the power in his hands, and Jared was helpless to stop it. All he could do is stand by and watch as Drew's powers worked on his body.

"Uhhh... What's going on? My cock is.... It feels like... Is it growing? UUUNNGG!" Jared groaned as things were getting really tight in his sweats and in his underwear.

As his cock was getting longer and harder, it started pressing against the fabric of his underwear, which made the cock tip hurt as it grew.

"UURRHHH! My dick is hurting! I gotta... Get it.... OUT!" Jared moaned as he reached down and frantically pulled down his sweatpants and his underwear, releasing his bigger, longer cock for the first time out in the open. "What the hell? My dick is growing!!!"

"Now, let's make his balls grow until they can hold a gallon of cum!" Drew laughed.

Immediately after Drew had said that, Jared's balls started to grow as well, becoming hard as they increased in size while Jared was still looking down and admiring his longer, 10-inch penis.

"What is going on? Arghh! My balls are... growing... now... UHHHHHHHHH!" Jared moaned loudly.

"Yeah! Let's go, baby!" Drew cheered, as he witnessed the results of his commands in the hologram of his best friend, which was right before him.

Jared's balls were becoming so hard, the intense pleasure of all this growth was causing him to drop to the hardwood bedroom floor, with his legs stretched out before him.

"MY BALLS..... UUUURGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Jared groaned loudly as he felt his balls grow from the size of ping pong balls to the size of ripe oranges... To the size of large cantaloupes! The weight of his large nuts forced him to remain on the floor. He didn't have the strength to get up and back on his feet!

"Great! His balls are now big enough! Let's have him blow up!" Drew cheered. "Right NOW!"

Jared's balls were as big as soccer balls and his cock was as hard as a steel pipe when suddenly a blast of sticky, salty, thick, white cum shot from his big cock, hitting the ceiling with so much force, that the thrust made Jared's body slide three meters back until he slammed with his back into the bedroom wall!

"OHHHHHHHHHH... WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Jared roared out loud as a thick stream of cum blew from his huge cock, blowing the ceiling tiles off the bedroom ceiling.

Finally, after three minutes have passed, Jared's cock started to slow down and the big orgasm came to an ending, leaving Jared completely exhausted on the floor of his bedroom. He was gasping and panting as Drew looked on.

"Yeah! That was awesome! I should give him another orgasm, later!" Drew cheered, but the spirit had already disappeared. His job was done. He just wanted Drew to realize what he was capable of doing with his awesome powers.

Meanwhile, Jared had slowly recovered. He got up and he started wiping off all the cum from his bed and from the ceiling... Of course, Jared was left with a bigger, 10-inch cock...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/PVM7WKL68-5-10-inches