*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2085434-The-rest-of-Jareds-muscles-start-to-grow-a
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: The rest of Jared's muscles start to grow as well  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The rest of Jared's muscles start to grow a...

    by: scriptboy
Drew got tired of looking at the magazine with all the pictures of guys with huge biceps. So, he put the magazine down and got up to get a drink. After he returned to his room, he looked through his stack of muscle magazines and just smiled.

“Ohh here we go! These guys have big muscles everywhere, not just big biceps!” Drew giggled. “Jared should also grow the rest of his muscles, not just his biceps alone!”

As Drew said that, Jared was overcome by a soft, faint tingling sensation as he lay on his bed in his bedroom, about a block away from where Drew lived. The tingle was soft and sweet and it didn’t hurt at all. But it was enough to alert him that Drew’s amazing powers were always working in his body and there was nothing Jared could ever do to stop it or prevent it. Drew could change or control his body from anywhere he wanted and anytime he wanted, just by thinking of something and Jared could never stop it. Basically, Drew could even grow Jared’s muscles just by dreaming about it. All it took was a thought or a suggestion, from anyone or anything. Just by glancing at pictures of bodybuilders alone, Drew could make Jared’s muscles grow without even knowing it.

Jared just lay there with his eyes closed. In fact, he had dozed off for about an hour or so when he was suddenly awakened. He was overcome by that weird, strange tingling sensation all over his body again. This time, the tingling affected all his muscles, not just his huge, massive biceps. Now, his biceps were already huge from experiencing two huge growth spurts a few minutes earlier. They were, together with his triceps and his bulging arms, as big and as round as basketballs. But, this tingling sensation indicated that it didn’t matter how big they were. They were going to grow even more and there was nothing Jared could do about it!

Suddenly, Jared’s pectorals started to push outwards and sideways at the same time, ripping apart his t-shirt. It had already become hard to wear a shirt due to his huge biceps, but the bulging pecs just made it totally impossible now. Next, his expanding and widening torso filled up with bigger, bulging abdominal muscles which were just unreal. From there, the growth moved further south and affected the legs.

Jared’s thin legs expanded as well. His quads grew wider and deeper as well, growing so wide that they stuck out passed his waist. His quads bulged with layers of muscle above the knees as thick cords of muscle filled out his shorts until they tore in half.

Finally, Jared’s calves inflated like mighty balloons, growing bigger, harder and more round and sticking out from the back of his legs like soccer balls covered in veins. His calves grew so thick that they rubbed up against one another.

“Holy crap!” Jared gasped as he woke up from all the growth.

He slowly got up from his bed as he managed to raise up his thick, heavy body off the mattress. He felt incredibly heavy and strong.

“Uhh… Now I’m really BIG!” he gasped, while staring at his reflection in the mirror.

He had just started to walk towards the door to go outside, when…

You have the following choices:

1. His muscles had another huge growth spurt

2. He grew a foot taller and gained 100 pounds of muscle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2085434-The-rest-of-Jareds-muscles-start-to-grow-a