*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1508582-Drew-made-Jared-become-even-more-muscular
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew made Jared become even more muscular.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew made Jared become even more muscular.

    by: scriptboy
Drew had to decide which ones of Jared's muscles he was going to expand first. Of course, he could make Jared's muscles as big as he wanted, so he decided to just make him look like a gymnast or an up-and-coming bodybuilder.

The fun part was that Jared had no control over what was happening to his muscles and he couldn't stop it. There was nothing he could do about it since Drew had absolute control. All Jared could do is stand back and feel his muscles grow, like magic. It didn't even matter where Drew was, or how far away he was. He didn't even have to be in the same room with him.

So Drew made his decision....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1508582-Drew-made-Jared-become-even-more-muscular