*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/997161
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #159656
Reading, writing, editing, reviewing, teasing, tempting, teaching, laughing, living!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 8, 2005 at 4:30pm
Re: Turned off...
by A Non-Existent User
Hi everyone!

Well, I'm sorry to see you go Blue, but I'm glad you are here to take over Petronella! *Smile*

On the subject of what turns me off... four letter words I don't mind so much. To be honest I have a pretty "dirty" mind, and the "dirtier" the language the more I enjoy it. *Blush*

The only thing that bugs me when I'm reading erotica is if there is no feelings or thoughts involved. I don't like straight descriptions of acts without getting a glimpse into the characters minds. I want stories that have descriptions of feeling, sensation, and thought.

Well... I suppose there is a time and place for straight abrupt sex... I guess it depends on my mood. But I don't like it if a story starts full of emotion and imagery, then suddenly becomes blunt and impersonal just because the sex begins.

Maybe it happens because the author becomes turned on while their writing, and suddenly isn't able to focus as well anymore? *Laugh* (At least, I know that happens to me sometimes!)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **    ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Be kind to all you meet, for all you meet are fighting a hard battle."- Plato
MESSAGE THREAD
Turned off... · 01-06-05 4:48pm
by Petronella60 -on hiatus
Re: Turned off... · 01-06-05 7:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Turned off... · 01-07-05 1:35am
by Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight
*Star* Re: Turned off... · 01-08-05 4:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Turned off... · 01-10-05 9:35am
by SkyHawk - Into The Music
Re: Turned off... · 01-12-05 5:32pm
by Enchantress MysticJoy
Re: Re: Turned off... · 01-13-05 5:08pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Turned off... · 01-21-05 4:11pm
by SB Musing

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Petronella60 -on hiatus.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/997161