*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/951875
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 15, 2004 at 12:38pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining
Wow, you lost 30 lbs??? Part of me wants to congratulate you and the other part wants to say, 'but Zib, there's nothing wrong with your weight!'

My automatic response to people losing weight is positive, because generally it's a good thing, but 30 lbs seems like a lot.... As long as you're healthy, it shouldn't matter what weight you are.

if you've lost it through a change in eating habits, more oragnic vege ect then great! But seriously, don't lose anymore unless you honestly think it's needed and will make you healthier. We don't want an anorexic Zib on our hands! (not that we wouldn't want you if you got an eating disorder by any means, but we'd rather you were happy and healthy with your lifestyle and comfortable with your figure!)

Besides, I kinda always look to you when people lose lotsa weight because I remember you saying 'why should Clo lose weight after the baby?!' And i'm like, 'yeah, someone's speaking up for the non-stcik insects!' hehehehe.

Anyway, whattda I know?

Re: dancing...

That's one of the reasons I don't dance here at uni. They're all beginner classes or 'fun' style classes and i don't really want to do that. i want to do hard things and gain more experience and technique and without proper classes, i don't see the point, so i kinda know where you're coming from on that.

Do you and Rachel dance together round the house etc? Chloe and I used to a lot, but once we'd both left school and got new friends etc, there was never the time or effort anymore! lol.

I've been doing a lot of pointe work in my room recently because the bannister for my steps is the prefect barre height for me; plus it'll strengthen my legs and ankles again, which will be good for my trampolining.

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
trampolining · 10-05-04 4:11am
by Amber is excited
Re: trampolining · 10-05-04 4:08pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: trampolining · 10-05-04 7:52pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-07-04 11:15am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-07-04 3:15pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-07-04 7:21pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: trampolining · 10-07-04 11:00am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-07-04 3:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-12-04 4:58am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-12-04 3:13pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-14-04 11:04am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-14-04 3:38pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Weight · 10-14-04 9:09pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Weight · 10-15-04 12:43pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Weight · 10-15-04 3:39pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Weight · 10-16-04 11:32am
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-15-04 12:38pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trampolining · 10-15-04 1:33pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: trampolining · 10-05-04 5:25pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/951875