*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/951253
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 14, 2004 at 10:55am
Re: Re: can't think of a subject title
I'v e never read any of Hamlet, but I did see a small production of it by a local youth theatre once, which wasn't bad...

Yeah, whenever I think of Joshy, I get really broody.

Re: Cait never wanting kids... I could never make a statement that bold eitgher way, whether it's for or against the idea of kiddywinks. I'm about 80% sure I want to have a family, but I do worry about not having the time, money, patience etc to really be a good mum. The thought of over-population has never really occured to me before, but I think i fall more into Liz's idea of having a limit on the amounts of kids people can have. I think anymore than 6 is ridiculous to be honest. I also get pissed off at people who have kids all the time, then live off benefits to pay for them and never work a day in their lives and scrimp off the administration instead, making other people's taxes higher just to compensate for their last of birth control sense!!!!

Yeah, the stats side of my course really gets me down, because so little of it makes sense to me. I'm really loving the Psychology of Learning classes and my Clinical & Health lectures this semester. Leraning and Stats sucks though.

Hosting your party sounds really cool. I love big parties, but hate the clean-up afterwards. I really hope it's a success for you. The boys afre hosting a joint party for Halloween and Anton's 22nd b'day at the end of October at their house. We're gonna help them deco the house and all find funky-cool costumes to wear. It should be cool.

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
can't think of a subject title · 10-12-04 5:29am
by Amber is excited
Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-12-04 3:56pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 10:55am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 3:27pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 12:30pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 1:10pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 10:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 12:56pm
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/951253