*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/950085
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 12, 2004 at 5:29am
can't think of a subject title
I'm in my stats class at the moment, but I got bored and distrcted by the pretty screen saver so I thought I'd come on here instead because it's more interesting.

Just some current news...

We all went out for little Sam's 20th b'day last week. That was fun, We had cocktails and got dressed up (I wnet with a gypsy theme and lil Sam went with a pink feather boa and a gansta hat, which lookd so cool!)

Peter and Emma are coming up on sunday for a 2 day visit so I'm looking forward to that.

I've spent all weekend doing my stats reading and my psychology of language essay. 2nd year of uni is Soooooooooooooooooo much harder than the 1st!

Trampolining is going really well except I can't seem to land in the centre, half the time and doing back somis scares the hell out of me and each time I do one, I feel like I'm gonna fall on my face or butt, which kinda shocks me and my heart jumps into my thraot!

I took the skin off both of my elbows doing back drops with a full twist to feet on sunday which wasn't fun, but I got it mastered in the end. I never thought learing that skill would prove so hard! It's funy how sometimes you have a hard time learning the simple things, but nail something harder the first time! Good old Fleury logic that is.

Chloe says hi. Joshua's upto 11 lbs now and is doing really well. He's trying really hard to laugh and gurgles all the time, because whenever he hears speech, he thinks he being spoken to and starts making noises in reply. She keeps putting the fone next to him so I can hear him and it makes me wanna cry coz I can't be there to see him. Peter sends me pics on my phone though and here's a really cute one of him grinning away. He's got such a cheeky little face!

When i next get some free time I'll send some pics again via e-mail.

Hope you';re all well and I'll try to be back online asap so i can see what everyone's upto. And my god, all this talk of trvaelling makes me want to blow my student loan on coming to your new years unschoolar bash Zib!!!!!!!!!!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
can't think of a subject title · 10-12-04 5:29am
by Amber is excited
Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-12-04 3:56pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 10:55am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 3:27pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 12:30pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 1:10pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-14-04 10:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: can't think of a subject title · 10-15-04 12:56pm
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/950085