*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947591
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2004 at 3:28pm
Re: annoyed
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by ise-sky on 10-07-04 @ 3:36 pm EDT)

WHY DID SHE SWITCH YOUR ROOMS???

What was the point?! Is she just trying to make you hate her or what?? Just because she's your mom does NOT mean that she can exercise authority over you. It's your house, too. Why would she be so selfish???

Sometimes I go crazy living with my parents because they do stuff like that -- Mum will rearrange my art table without my asking and I feel like bonking her over the head with a rolling pin and saying, "That's not YOUR space!" I guess she thinks that because she sees it and because she walks past it every day that she has an automatic right to fix something she sees as unsightly or wrong or out of place. She recently dumped all my gel pens into a big brown bag and I have to sort them out all over again.

I can't believe your mom did that. I want to scream at her myself. Do you have that tight, burning, hot feeling in your chest and throat? I always get that. That kind of anger is so awful because you can't do anything with it but be totally destructive and scream and kick and yell and hiss at the whole world.

Did you tell your dad, Chloe, and Peter about it? Are they pissed off at her, too? Have you called your mom and fought about it? Or did you not even want to talk to her?

I just don't get it, why she would decide to go through all that work to switch around your rooms. It's totally inconvenient because now you and Charles either have to

1) Buy new stuff for your new rooms when you have lots of other stuff to pay for, like school.
2) adjust to a whole new place totally unsuited to your individual tastes/needs
3)Move out

I'm SO SORRY for you, Fea. I really feel for you, because she's your mum and she should let you be and respect your space and Charles' space. She seems to have issues with some stuff and seems to lash out against being your mom and go out of her way to boss you around or displease you.

That makes me so mad. That's just so unfair. What else can I say?

Keep us updated. In the mean time, go run a mile or something to burn off the rage!
MESSAGE THREAD
annoyed · 10-07-04 11:23am
by Amber is excited
Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 2:18pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 3:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 7:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 3:28pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-12-04 5:06am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-12-04 3:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-14-04 9:53pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-15-04 12:53pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-15-04 1:53pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 7:27pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-16-04 11:21am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947591