*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947566
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2004 at 2:38pm
Re: Re: AIRFARE!!!
by A Non-Existent User
So!

I talked to Pap, and I was tense because I thought he would go off on some spiel (sp.?) about how I need every penny for Europe next year and I don't even know most of the people planning to go, blah blah, but instead he calmly asked some questions -- Why do you want to go, Why would it be good for you, How long would you be gone -- and then grinned and said he thinks it's a really wonderful idea.

So whatddya think?????????????????????????????? Can I come like December 30th or 27th or whatever and you would come pick me up in Ft.Wayne????????

Thinking about it gets me really nervous and anxious and sends rubbish thoughts firing off in my head, like, What if Zib won't like me?? What if I've changed and she's changed and we don't know it now?? What if everyone at the party hates me and thinks I'm a freak or a spoiled Californian and what if I complain about the cold weather and I get kicked out and sent home?????

I would have to take a trip to the thrift store and buy some majorly warm clothes, because Mum informed me that it could be like 13 degrees or 5 degrees or even -- gaak! -- below zero! That shot down my confident statements of, "I have warm clothes! Look at this big sweatshirt!" *Wink*

Has Fiona found some other drivers? Where does she live? Why did she and Puck break up? Is Franny coming? I'm eager to meet another ENFP! Who's the guy you invited that sounded really sweet and kind of lonely? Oh, and get Ryland to come! I gotta meet this dude!!!
MESSAGE THREAD
AIRFARE!!! · 10-05-04 12:21am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: AIRFARE!!! · 10-05-04 5:12pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: AIRFARE!!! · 10-07-04 2:38pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947566