*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947564
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2004 at 2:29pm
Re: Caitlin: Stevia
by A Non-Existent User
WOW!!! Stevia causing reproductive problems?! (At least in hamsters...poor Maggie, then, huh?) That's really interesting. I touted stevia as The Greatest Thing Ever, but what do you know, it has its down side, too.

I'm thrilled that it causes reproductive problems! I'm so anti-reproduction that that fills me with joy. I know I'm not going to ever have kids and I don't think the world needs a single other human being overpopulating and gobbling up recources and taking up space and driving cars and pushing out other species.

End of rant. *Smile*

I'm really strongly opinionated about this subject!

I wish that I was totally sterile because I would never have to worry about getting pregnant, actually. *Wink* I always feel guilty saying that, because there are tons of people out there who cry over not being able to have kids, and if only I could swap with them for their happiness's sake. I mean, not really -- I don't want people having any more kids -- but it's a nice idea.

Grrrk...I hope I haven't offended anyone with my headstrong stance on reproduction!!! I still think Joshua is an angel and I'm glad you guys were all born and I'm glad Nathan was born and I'm happy for my uncle who's having a baby this Christmas...

It's extremely tough to speak out against people having babies, because babies are wonderful, wonderful things and they make you feel so happy and at peace. Families are lovely; kids are a joy; a new life has so much possibility.

But...yeah.

End of post!
MESSAGE THREAD
Caitlin: Stevia · 10-06-04 9:43pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-07-04 2:29pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-07-04 7:40pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-14-04 9:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 12:44pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 1:45pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 4:06pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 9:17am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 2:13pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 8:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 10:52pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947564