*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947559
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2004 at 2:18pm
Re: annoyed
I can't believe she's done that angel,she may as well stick a note on the front door saying"You're no longer welcome in my house,it's my house & I'll do whatever I like with it!".I'm really sorry she's done that & can't understand why it's out of order:( Our cottage is tiny so the 2 bedrooms have been given to Jamie & me but I'm only borrowing until I leave because as mum keeps reminding me it's hers,she hates sleeping in the front room.I can see where she's coming from but it's horrible knowing that you don't have a truely secure place that will always be there for you:( Why don't we pool our money honey & go to California for christmas?That way i won't get charged phenomenal single supplements in the hotels & we could explore together...plus you could slap me when I had a panic attack on the plane!I wish I could stay with pals but I think the idea of me coming to stay freaks people out which is sad cos I kind of feel brave enough to do it now:( Anyway text me if you like,I officially hate your momma too...to the moon & back cos she's hurting my angel!I love you darlin:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Cry*What I've got they used to call the blues,nothing is really wrong,feeling like I don't belong.Walking around some kind of lonely clown,rainy days & Mondays always get me down!
*Star**Heart**Star**Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
annoyed · 10-07-04 11:23am
by Amber is excited
*Star* Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 2:18pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 3:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 7:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 3:28pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: annoyed · 10-12-04 5:06am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-12-04 3:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-14-04 9:53pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-15-04 12:53pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: annoyed · 10-15-04 1:53pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-07-04 7:27pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: annoyed · 10-16-04 11:21am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947559