*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/945148
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2004 at 2:01am
Re: Feeling lonely
by A Non-Existent User
Caitlin is here! I just got back from working the night shift at the restaurant. The entire Greenwood Pier seems to be going throgh a mid-life crisis right now (is it old enough to have one? Who knows) so I had to work breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's a hugely long story, but basically the two night girls freaked out over a bad smell in the kitchen and screamed that they quit and promply went home (home which is 25 feet from the restaurant); they've been there since, smoking weed and smugly rebelling. GRRRRRRRR. Spoiled snobby demanding bossy IRRESPONSIBLE beings!!!

My feet are tired; my cousin Jacob and his friend Dan (aka Uncle Dan) are here visiting and it's rather awkward. Kody is soaking up every minute of being with his friends, but I'm hiding most of the time or pondering how to get downstairs without having to talk. I feel like such a moron!

Jasper turned 22 today! Tomorrow I'm going to slave away all day on a cake for him; Nathan is coming over (finally! I'm going crazy); we're all going to have cake, presents, love, and merriment after dinner and then we're going to see the most gorgeous movie EVER MADE, Hero. Plus, rehearsals at the Gualala Arts Center theater start on Tuesday. I'm blossoming into Isabel. I am extraordinarily happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stressed out about finding the right transportation around Europe, though, and I need to find out how to get organic food at all times over there. And I still have no clue which towns we're going to!!! We're going to avoid all the big cities, except Amsterdam in Holland and Malaga and Valencia in Spain. Heck, I don't know where we're going.

Anyway, why am I blabbering on and on?? All you did, my poor wittle Zibby poo, was ask where everyone is!

Did you use real sugar in the apple cake?

Eh, I keep hearing people moving around and I'm getting nervous. I'm going to flee the room and go to mine and stay there listening to your tape!

I'll be back soon!

Oh, and I AM SO ANNOYED that NO AIRLINE has a fare LOWER THAN $318!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've searched the entire stupid World Wide Web. If I find a discount ticket on, like, December 24th, can I still come??? *Delight*

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
Feeling lonely · 10-02-04 11:24pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Feeling lonely · 10-03-04 2:01am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-04-04 12:09am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-05-04 3:22pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-05-04 7:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Health stuff · 10-07-04 2:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-04-04 8:47am
by Amber is excited
Re: Feeling lonely · 10-03-04 5:38am
by RachieBee
To our lovely Ellie · 10-03-04 3:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: To our lovely Ellie · 10-04-04 2:06am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Feeling lonely · 10-04-04 2:03am
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/945148