*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/942858
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 28, 2004 at 7:41pm
Sob...
by A Non-Existent User
First of all let me say that I've been wanting to get on here for A.G.E.S but I'm bloody lazy and have a lot to say but can't make myself sit down and say it. Thus, I shouldn't even be asking your advice, but I have to leave for rehearsal soon and go jogging before I leave and get gas and get food (whew!) so here we go. Briefly: when Jasper, Nathan, and I went up to Eureka recently I called Grant and told him we were coming up and that there was a chabce I might come over in the morning and see him. But we woke up at about 11:30 the next day, which was way too late to go see him because he left for work. I emailed him and told him what happened and that I was sorry. Grant has to be the most easy-going, laid-back, understanding person ever, but in reply he sent this:

Why the hell didnt you call and say that tou werent going to show up. I'm very disappointed with you. I was also a little worried, for all I knew you died on the way up or something, seriously you shouldnt just leave people hangin like that, it shows lack of consideration and its an easy way to lose a friend.
Your lucky I'm such a forgiving compassionate person.

At the end of the email: Seriously though you need to communicate better, dont flake on friends like that at least call, it makes them not want to be friends anymore, and it makes them worried.

Geez. I'm so sensitive, and I feel such like a crappy human being, and I'm so hurt.

Ar rar rar.

Sorry to dump that on you. I just go crazy when I'm hurt anyone in the slightest. This really sucks that he lost his cool and got mad. I wonder if he's angry because he was worried and didn't know where I was because I never communicated? I just thought that, like we've always done with each other, that I would email him about what happened and things would be OK.

I'm tempted to just not email him back and let things slide...I know that's rrrreeaallly lame and immature...

Anyway, I have to go do all my errands and I swear and cross my heart and PROMISE I'll come back soon, maybe later tonight or tomorrow night.

Love love love you!!!!!!!!!!

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Sob... · 09-28-04 7:41pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Sob... · 10-16-04 10:58am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Sob... · 10-16-04 7:55pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Sob... · 10-16-04 8:08pm
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/942858