*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/941979
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 27, 2004 at 9:34am
Re: To Fea
Thanks Cait!

Yep, I do have inet now but I can only get online at the MacLab, therefore only when I'm at that buliding and only between 8am-10pm GMT. But rest assured that when I can get online, I will be online! lol.

My classes started today. My timetable sucks. I'm unsure that I should do regular statistics or advanced. Big Sam's doing the advanced and she said today that I'd easily cope with it, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew... I might go talk to the tutor about it and see what he thinks...

Peter's been staying at mine for the last week. He goes home on thurs and I won't see him again till xmas, which is something I'm worried about, because I've gotten so used to having him around.

Anyway, yep, will be back as soon as i come to this building again.

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
To Fea · 09-23-04 9:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: To Fea · 09-27-04 9:34am
by Amber is excited
Peter · 09-30-04 8:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Peter · 10-01-04 10:27am
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/941979