*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/933768
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 13, 2004 at 12:34pm
Re: Re: Re: Replies
by A Non-Existent User
Zib!

I'm finally online again. Jasper, Nathan, and I took a spontaneous trip up to Eureka for Shawn's birthday party, and today I suppose I'm playing hooky -- I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be at work, but no one has called and yelled at me for being irresponsible and asked where the hell am I, so here I am!

Your hand dance is intense because you connect the look in your eyes with your hand so well. Eyes are the windows to the soul, but you chanel your soul just as well through your hands. Er, I'm not making sense. I really liked it when I saw it, though, and for some reason it's given me the impression that you're an amazing actor. Do you prefer to be called actor or actress? I prefer actor, I suppose, because I think the "ess" was added onto things to make women separate from guys and in a different class -- for example, waiter and waitress. Waiters are one way, but waitresses are sweeter, kinder, more passive, and pretty. I don't know...I'm still figuring out what I think about sexism through diction! Like, why do I prefer being called "actor"? Shouldn't people call themselves "actress" to make up for all those years of everyone calling anyone who acted an actor? Whatever!

Ah, about Isabel! She's also often called Belle, and she's Scrooge's young love -- young love until she realizes that he loves moeny more than anything and leaves him. Later on, Scrooge sees her surrounded by children and looking happy, when he's visited by the Ghost of...umm...either Christmas Past or Christmas Present! I can't wait to get to know all these characters. The cast is big, too...I don't know how I'm going to learn everyone's names! Our first musical rehearsal is next Tuesday. I can't wait! (Well, duh.)

I was looking into a nutrition program that's from the UK and it sounds REALLY cool -- and was way less expensive than the others, which go for about $600 (for a beginning course!) -- but their prices went up suddenly so I'm back to the drawing board.

I might get burned out on nutrition if I studied it, though...just like I would go crazy studying culinary arts or languages all the time. I'm glad that I have multiple talents so I can get breathing room from them all! If I'm dead sick of experimemting with cooking, I can go draw.

What is Rachel considering? General nutrition, natural health, homeopathic...? What programs has she looked into? Have you heard of Clayton College of Natural Health? I believe it's in Alabama. They've got the COOLEST catalog! It's on recycled paper and it's full of pretty paintings, cool page shaping, and nice looking professors. *Wink* They preach clean air, exercise, eating right, recycling, trusting ones own body and plants rather than traditional medicines, etc. They're awesome.

Zibby, please don't feel old! Heaven, I'm 6 months older than you...I'M old!!! Sigh...I know what you mean...I don't like being 19. I'd rather be 18. I hate the thought of 20! It seems like after 25, that's it, your whole life will start speeding up and things get stressful and work takes over your life, and pretty soon you've got joint pain and thinning hair and everyone who's 20 looks so young.

I HATE that we have to get older.

Oh, oh, oh! You have those doors...like, at the bottom of the stairs, or at the begining of a hall, not just your bedroom door or bathroom door. I've always had a fascination with houses that have doors like that, actually. Pap's parents' house is like that. Their dining room has two big grand doors at the bottom of the stairs, and it always fascinated me that I could close the doors and be sealed in the dining room, without hearing the people ipstairs or in the living room. It's probably because, like you said, my own house is rather noisesome!
MESSAGE THREAD
Replies · 08-30-04 3:43pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Replies · 09-01-04 7:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Replies · 09-10-04 3:03pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Replies · 09-13-04 12:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Replies · 09-14-04 6:51pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/933768