*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/933554
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 13, 2004 at 5:32am
Re: Re: ello
This is Fleur, reporting for duty, undrunk and with news on Joshua...

On Fri, Chloe took Joshua to the doctors because he was screaming and his belly was distended. From there, he was admitted to the hospital he was born in in Portsmouth and Chloe stayedin with him. They did x-rays and an ultra sound and it was his intestines that were inflamed and causing constipation, which was giving him a lot of pain.

They kept him in to see how he did and eventually they gave him a baby glycerin laxative thingy which stimulated his bowels to empty so the inflamation could start to go down. We all went to visit them on sunday afternoon, and they finally released him last night. He seems a lot better, but is still really irritable and Chloe's barely slept all weekend.

Hopefully he'll continue to improive and his belly will get better without any more help.

Just thought I'd let you know!

I'm moving into the house in Bangor tomorrow. The other's moved in this weekend, so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and getting settled. At the same time, I really don't wanna leave Peter behind, but he's coming up for my b'day, along with my coiusin Alexander so that should be cool.

Anyway, hope to be back here as a regular once I'm settled in at uni.

Much love, Fleur. xxx

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
ello · 09-11-04 7:17pm
by AngelinTwilight
Re: ello · 09-11-04 11:42pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: ello · 09-13-04 5:32am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: ello · 09-13-04 1:07pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: ello · 09-19-04 8:43am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ello · 09-20-04 5:55pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: ello · 09-14-04 6:33pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: ello · 09-13-04 1:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: ello · 09-14-04 8:50pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: ello · 09-13-04 12:56pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/933554