*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/932134
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 10, 2004 at 3:03pm
Re: Re: Replies
You know, you've mentioned that "hand dance" before. I remember what it was -- I worked on some choreography for it before sort of forgetting about it -- but I can't really remember what was special about it. *Pthb* I do know that my dancing can be intense -- eh, I'm an intense person, so I guess it makes sense. I still don't want to shell out $20 for the video, but I think I'd be sorry if I didn't have a tape, so I guess I'll buy it. Do you know anything about copying videos? I'd send you a copy if I could make one!

I don't know if I'm a very good actor or not, but I'm sure you'll be able to get into the character of Isobel! What you wrote makes perfect sense. To do the job of an actor, you have to get inside the character, and then succeed in acting it out to the audience. It's a twofold task, I suppose. By the way, what's her relation to the story? I'm racking my mind, but I can't remember any Isobel from Dickens. Is she a creation for the musical?

Rachel's done research on correspondence nutrition degrees. Which one are you looking into? These days Rach's talk is about becoming an MD, rather than an ND. It seems that we all want to work in the system to change it, rather than stepping outside the system. Me, in politics, Rachel, in medicine, Jimmy, a business tycoon. It's a dizzying picture! Gaaaak. We're all growing up too fast. (Do you realize I turn 19 in less than two months?! I don't wanna get old!)

Oh, good, you were able to talk to your dad!! I'm glad it went fine. That's crazy that your house is so, not noisy, but...noisesome? No...whatever. *Pthb* Our house is lovely in that each and every room can be closed off from all the others. When I'm sitting in the living room I can hear Rachel and Jimmy talking in normal voices in the computer room upstairs (that's their voices carrying down the stairs, across the dining room, and into the living room), but if I want to, I can close the door at the bottom of the stairway and also the French doors between the living room and dining room, and -- voilà -- perfect quiet. We usually keep all the doors open so there's quite a connected feeling from room to room, but it's easy to close off any room if anyone needs privacy or quiet.

Gottagonow.

Visit my web site at http://elizabeth.bouma-holtrop.com!
MESSAGE THREAD
Replies · 08-30-04 3:43pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Replies · 09-01-04 7:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Replies · 09-10-04 3:03pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Replies · 09-13-04 12:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Replies · 09-14-04 6:51pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/932134