*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/930700
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 7, 2004 at 11:25pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird corset link
by A Non-Existent User
Dude! Ezza sings with a Ren group?! Awesome! Is she like, really good at singing? What kind of voice does she have? Is it like mine? How is it different? I'm always competitive when it comes to singing! Not so much for art or languages, but I'm definitely edgy about other girls who can sing!

Really, you don't like Ren Faires?! Crazy! I thought for sure that you would come with me to one and we could say "Ay!" and "Nay!" and wear our hair down and...oh, well. *Wink* There should be faires of other kinds, too: Victorian Faires (can you imagine that?! I want to jump up and down just thinking of it!), Ancient Egypt Faires, 40s faires, etc.

I loved the faire that Mum and I went to when I was 8 or 9. We wore bonnets and plain gowns (so I guess we were peasants) watched a jousting match (is that what they're called?), stuck whole little cloves into oranges as an art project and it smelled DIVINE, went into a medieval house and ate soup out of bread bowls and saw the beds (mattresses on hay in a loft), aaaand...I can't remember much else because we went when it wasn't actually happening, like, the medieval carousel wasn't going, the usual crowds weren't there, the booths weren't open...I think because we were part of a big school event or something.

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
Weird corset link · 08-21-04 1:41am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Weird corset link · 08-22-04 12:18am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Weird corset link · 08-26-04 8:20pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Weird corset link · 08-29-04 1:11am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Weird corset link · 09-01-04 7:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird corset link · 09-02-04 5:48pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird corset link · 09-07-04 11:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird corset link · 09-10-04 3:20pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird corset link · 09-13-04 12:53pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird corset link · 09-14-04 7:12pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/930700