*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/923488
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 27, 2004 at 3:33pm
Re: Re: News
by A Non-Existent User
Hehe! Of COURSE you can have all my old, wrinkley, funny old clothes Ellie. *Delight* Actually, it would be really cool to send you some. I have some old gymnastics T-shirts, some shorts, some socks, and a couple tops that I'm looking to get rid of. I'm so pleased my yucky Mendocino PE shirt has a loving home to go to! I'll have to get it in the mail for you soon.

Woohoo, I've got butterflies of excitement thinking about getting your package! I hope those stingy old misers who are in charge of British customs won't tear open your parcel and take out the chocolate...and eat it themselves! I wonder why the U.S doesn't have rules about sending candy, and Britain does? I think it would be fun to get involved with the postal service so I could help create laws or give suggestions and learn how the whole system works.

I still haven't talked to my dad yet...Mum suggested we have a family meeting last night, but that never happened because she and I ended up watching the 1993 Worlds and he was in bed by the time it was over. SIGH. I was going to write him a letter yesterday to put in his lunch pail, but of course that never ended up happening either. I hate having this hang over my head! I hate dreading things.

I'm going to go lay outside now because it's a stunning, typical August day in Point Arena, in the 70s, still, quiet, the ocean roaring, the bees buzzing, the birds singing. I want to capture this weather and suspend it in time, make it last for months. It's so hard to enjoy beauty while it's happening, isn't it?

Oh, good, so EcoLetter still does get packages to England in decent time...I usually send it the faster rate, but hey, $4 still gets things to you pretty fast. I hope you like the book and can make use of it. I really like it and think everyone should have a copy just in case.

Go out and enjoy summer -- lay under trees, jump through the sprinkler, eat some peaches, put on pink shorts. Blessings to ya luv!!!
MESSAGE THREAD
News · 08-26-04 8:35pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: News · 08-27-04 2:19pm
by RachieBee
*Star* Re: Re: News · 08-27-04 3:33pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/923488