*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/922958
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 26, 2004 at 8:35pm
News
by A Non-Existent User
What's everyone been up to lately?

Last night I auditioned for a musical! Mum saw a thing in the newspaper about auditions for Gualala Arts Center Theater's production of "Scrooge" the musical. I freaked out with excitement, quickly started practicing "Think of Me" again, and auditioned last night. I so want the part of Isabel, Scrooge's youthful love who sings this gorgeous song...ahhhh...sigh...

My song was not as good as it could have been, though. I was nervous and wanted so badly to proove myself to directors, but my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't hold notes for that long because I kept having to get more air -- like I had just ran a marathon or something. Worse, my hands were shaking...UGH! Not what I had hoped! But I belted it out at the end, and people said, "Wow!", and I kicked ass acting, so...hopefully I'll get in! I've got a call back for Sunday, but I have to work that day, so maybe I can weasel my way out of it...*Wink*

I'm sorry, I'm jabbering. I'm really annoyed that I was shaky while singing, and nervous about Sunday, and anxious, and I can't wait to find out!...

Kody got his driving license on Monday! It's still unbelievable to me that he can just drive himself to go check out the surf, or go to the store, and, beginning on Tuesday, to school...Oh, I'm sure he'll feel so good about himself, pulling into the student parking lot and turning girls' heads, though!

I'm so nervous that he'll kill himself, though, or that someone else will...I'm so protective over him.

My dad is angry at me, and I'm mad at him, and we're going to have a family meeting tonight. Yuck. I'm nervous and wish I could just erase the incident from our memories, you know? This morning I seriously considered finding a place of my own. I get along better with my parents (my dad in particular) when I'm not living with them. All this stuff is kind of building up that I'm annoyed about but have no control over, really, because it involves my family members' actions and stuff they have the right to do but is stuff that annoys me...

I'm thinking about taking a homeschool study course of nutrition. I want so badly to know all about it and be able to intelligently lecture people about why this and that is healthy and blah blah.

Aaaaand....yeah! My room is still a bloody mess...I made the most amazing apple pie the other day...it's really windy and really sunny here...I have to do the dishes soon...the gymnastics in the Olympics are over...I got some new free clothes from the store next to the cafe which ROCKS...I love new clothes. Such a pity that I have no room for them because I won't give up old clothes that I don't even wear any more! *Wink*

Ta ta, lovely ladies!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
News · 08-26-04 8:35pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: News · 08-27-04 2:19pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: News · 08-27-04 3:33pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/922958