*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/920451
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2004 at 8:28pm
Re: Re: Re: Thankyou Again!
by A Non-Existent User
Hey I like being called tiger,it makes me feel like a fierce little muscley gymnast! You ROCK, Ellie! You always say the coolest stuff like that. I'm also so so so pleased that you've been on here so much lately. I've been reading your letters today because I miss you and I kept laughing at everything you said and all the great stuff you do in your letters -- giving me scented pen samples and saying, "Here are your samples, Dr.McMurtry!" and things. I'm in love with your uniqueness!

Hey, I sent you a touching article on Beth in my package. I never knew what happened to her in the AA, but apparently it was awfully rough. I read that her knee was all swollen up on floor and she got the lowest score of the evening on beam. Poor dear! But she's got a heck of a fighting spirit -- just like you, tiger! *Bigsmile* -- as you'll read in that article. (The author was kind of making it more dramatic than it really was, supposedly, from what I heard other people say. I've learned during this Olympics just how incorrect journalists can become for the sake of drama.) You know what you should do? You should become a member of International Gymnast's online forum! Go to www.intlgymnast.com/forum. I go there every day and am now manically obsessed. It's great to connect with other gym fans, and during the Olympics I've been posting like crazy! It's nice to get other opinions, too, about stuff I would have completely overlooked.

I was raging mad that Romania won, actually, *Wink*, because I had sky-high hopes for the U.S. But then I got round to thinking, "You know, the U.S didn't come away with ANY medals in Syndey, and now they've got 2 team silvers and 2 AA golds -- can you say improvement?!" Tonight are the event finals. I can't wait! I'm so sad I won't get to see Beth on bars, though...

We can chat our heads (er, hands!) off about gym in our letters, because I'm sure everyone else here is falling asleep with all this. (Aren't you?!)

Oh, and about Khorkina: is it just me, or did you think that she had this weird psycho look on her face when the U.S national anthem was being played when Carly won and they were on the awards stand? She looked like she was trying really hard to look accepting, grateful, and gracious but there was this funny intense look in her eye! It cracked me up. Zhang Nan also had a strange look on her face...like she was disturbed and confused by the whole matter. Tell me what you think! *Wink*

Lord, listen to me blabber on! I hope my wittering has cheered you up a bit somehow. I wish so so badly that you were here at my house, and we could hang out in my room and listen to music or take walks, or go and meet the crazy llama.

OK, I'm going now. Happy days! (I've been reading Naked Chef a lot lately and I'm picking up his nerdy slang...) Sweet dreams! MWAH!!!

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
Thankyou Again! · 08-21-04 12:38pm
by RachieBee
Re: Thankyou Again! · 08-22-04 12:24am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Thankyou Again! · 08-22-04 2:06pm
by RachieBee
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Thankyou Again! · 08-22-04 8:28pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/920451