*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/915975
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 15, 2004 at 6:40pm
by Ilona
I just heard on the news that there's a warning on a site from Al-Qaida, for the Dutch government.
It says that this is a last warning, that we need to get our people back from Iraq. If we don't, there will be an 'earthquake that will surprise us' and it says that we haven't learned anything from what happened in Madrid in March 2004, and that we only understand the language of blood and carbombs..
It scares the shit out of me!
This isn't the first time we've had a warning like this, but this one sounds a lot more serious than the previous ones..
You know what the thing is? Holland is just a small country. If they do something, God knows what, there's a big chance someone you know will get hurt/killed. And then there's the fact that I live in Amsterdam, good chance their attack the Central Station here, who knows..
And then there's Lowlands this coming weekend.. 50 000 from people around my age and a little older/younger, wouldn't it hit hard if they would kill a lot of young people?
I don't want to live in fear, and I don't want fear to stop me from doing things/going to places, but I do feel sick to my stomach right now.. I'm scared!
(if something happens to me, know that I love you all, and thank you all for being such good friends! I know this is a little dramatic, but I would hate to die without having said it..)
I'm honestly thinking about writing a letter for my parents and friends/family etc, just in case, so if something does happen at lowlands, they can read how much i love them, and if nothing happens, I can always just throw it away..

I'm going to bed now, don't want to think anymore, the more I think the sicker I feel..
Be back posting again tomorrow I think!

Luv you guys!!

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
... · 08-15-04 6:40pm
by Ilona
Re: ... · 08-15-04 9:06pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: ... · 08-16-04 6:20pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: ... · 08-17-04 1:11am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: ... · 08-16-04 2:01pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: ... · 08-16-04 7:08pm
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/915975