*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/914873
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 13, 2004 at 10:09pm
Re: No friends = sucks
by A Non-Existent User
Nobody wanted to hear my opinion; where I wanted to analyze the books and the writing and the author's motives, they all wanted to eat cookies, discuss the characters, and agree amiably that it was a good book.

I laughed when I read that, but it's sad, too. Sad and true. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to really dig in and analyze characters, plots, authors' motives, etc. I wish I were like that because you would have someone to talk with about it!

So you just dropped out, kind of? Left randomly and didn't have to go up to some desk and say, "I'm quitting"? It sounds like it totally wasn't right for you, though! What books did you read?

I wonder if you were in a different spot -- Oregon, for example -- if you would make friends? Maybe it's just the mental plane that people are on where you live that's causing the inability to connect with others? It's frustrating to me to think that somehwere out there, maybe even 3 miles from here, there's someone who could be an excellent friend. But how would I ever find s/he? I always used to examine people at the CR going past, thinking, Could they be my friend? What would happen if I stopped this quiet little bookworm girl right now and introduced myself?

Have you given more thought to having an unschooler party at your place, Zib?

Goodness gracious, thank YOU all for being here and being open, like a 24-hour drugstore, to hearing my words and moods and confessions!!!!!!!!

I felt so lonely today, but now, after I've posted, I feel as if I've sat in a kitchen and hung out with you. It's excellent. It's really good for me. *Smile*

HUGS!!!!!!!!

I have to stop posting now because I need to do chores, fix dinner for myself, go for a walk, and get a tape to record the Olympic ceremonies. Peace, babes!
MESSAGE THREAD
No friends = sucks · 08-11-04 7:15pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: No friends = sucks · 08-12-04 6:46am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: No friends = sucks · 08-12-04 2:58pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: No friends = sucks · 08-12-04 4:30pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: No friends = sucks · 08-12-04 7:28pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: No friends = sucks · 08-13-04 10:09pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: No friends = sucks · 08-15-04 8:46pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/914873