*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/913092
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 10, 2004 at 10:19pm
Re: Re: Sorry!
by A Non-Existent User
Aww, I just about died when you offered to stroke my hair! *Pthb* How LOVELY! I love having my hair played with. LOVE it. It's so intensely relaxing!

Yeah, I'm just annoyed with the whole world in general.I hate how picky and uptight and stodgy and polite and finicky and clean and needy and nagging people are. Things are stressing me out -- the world's overpopulation, that people are so far removed from nature, that the election is coming up...everything is wrong. I wish I had friends here in Point Arena. I wish I was thin. I wish I was an opera singer. I wish I was a rock star. All I really want is to just hold a baby and forget about all the evil in the universe.

I think I'm just too isolated from stuff -- from learning, from social interaction, from opportunity. Point Arena's population isn't even 500, so my intense desire to be in a musical is basically never going to happen.

I feel like I NEED something, but I don't know how to get it. Where is it? Where do I grab, what do I try, where do I go?

That's what I'm feeling. Plus, I'm hurt and pissed off by what my dad said, as I ranted about in my "Grrrr" post.

How do you feel? Do you feel better than when you wrote your letter to me? (Which, by the way, I adored and related to completely. I mailed my reply today.) What's going on over in Hoosier land? (Is that what it's called?)

I actually fee like 35% better now that I've told you guys all about it! (Damn, I wish I could say "you gals" as easily as I say "you guys"!)

I'm excited to see a Fea post here, so I've got to go check it out.

I should call you sometime!!! *Smile*

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
Sorry! · 08-10-04 12:42pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Sorry! · 08-10-04 3:41pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Sorry! · 08-10-04 10:19pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Sorry! · 08-11-04 7:00pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry! · 08-13-04 9:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry! · 08-14-04 11:35pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry! · 08-15-04 8:32pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Randomness · 08-26-04 7:56pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Randomness · 08-29-04 1:06am
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/913092