*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/758690
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 10, 2003 at 12:34am
Re: Re: Not again!!
by A Non-Existent User
Hmmmmm....very interesting guess, chatty... "Survey Says..." Or should I say "Davy says..." lol. Oh my, I just totally showed my age didn't I? *Blush* Is Family Fued still around or is it just re-runs from decades ago?

Honestly chatty, I hadn't really thought much about the new rating system. It's not real hard to decide which rating most of my stuff falls into, lol. So I guess it didn't have much impact on me *Wink* It's cool that the higher rated items aren't shown publically for everyone now. (I think that's what the email said) Most of the people that read my work are 18-24 year olds. The second highest age bracket is 13-17 year olds, which concerns me.

You know, some of these younger readers and authors on this site amaze me with their maturity level and talent. There's been more than a couple times that I was suprised to learn the young age of an author I had read. I just reviewed some items by and author whose handle is "echo". I was very impressed. I believe the author is only 15.

Well, I digress...I'll see ya around, my friend *Smile* I've made it through my work weekend of hell, and now will have a little more time to hang out on the site.

P.S. Are you french?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Not again!! · 11-09-03 11:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Not again!! · 11-10-03 12:05am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Not again!! · 11-10-03 12:34am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Not again!! · 11-10-03 1:34am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Not again!! · 11-10-03 1:17am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Not again!! · 11-10-03 1:36am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Not again!! · 11-11-03 8:56pm
by Davy Kraken

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/758690