*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/602878
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 21, 2003 at 12:51am
The one and only!
by A Non-Existent User
I'm copying your idea, man! DONT FREAK! IM NOT A COPY CAT. I hate when ppl say i'm copying them. Those crappers...

My real life bio:
Name: Rachel Mead/Sumrall/Mitchell *NOT YOU! Lol. KYLE MITCHELL*

Age: Well, aaankk, lets just say 3 years younger than KT! *so much easier*

Appearance: 5'5" Average build. Well, NOW my hair is kind of a red/orange/brown color...but it's originally a medium brown. Hazel/green eyes. I really don't look like anyone but myself. Thankfully, I don't look like Patrick Swayze in the 70s *Pheww. That's a relief...* I think I look like a mix of Angelina Jolie and Jamie Pressly. Lol, haha. Nope. I look like....ME.

Personality: Umm, I'm a spaz. Uhh...i lub to write and I'm hopelessly devoted to YOU!! *sorry, breaking into song!* No, hopelessly in love with Kutless & Relient K. I get hyper really easily at concerts and tend to get over excited...umm...I really don't care what guys think of me. I'm just the cute little girl next door who's the sister to the evil she-man.

Hobbies: Umm, writing, reading, listening to music, singing, hanging with my friends, drinking too much chai tea, going to Barnes & noble, going to The Christian Bookstore, spending money, borrowing money, not paying ppl back there money, going to YOuth Group, surfing the 'net...doing the normal things that girls do. Grooming *manicures, facials, makeup, yada yada yada* playing music. AND MORE!! MUAHAHAH

*Pthb* rach
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The one and only! · 03-21-03 12:51am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: The one and only! · 03-21-03 2:25am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/602878