*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3670885
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 11, 2024 at 1:58am
Re: Newbie: Hermit
Dear hermitcrayons ,

Hope you will find a way to write and enjoy the process. Lots of things to recommend beyond, let’s say, journaling. Write from experience, if it’s a suggestion you need (more coming).

Since you’re an artist, you may share something of your art with us, likely have received comments and questions from others over time. How do you answer?

You can offer your approaches to art from ‘how to’, ‘opinion’ and ’essay’. Further, you must have described it, explained nature of these works that brought each into existence. Stories from creation to demonstration of things you’ve created can be recreated in words — as fiction, in all sorts of manners, as poetry (ekphrastic being a form reacting to art) and pour the paint passion for canvas or computer screen into prose, odes, lyricism, free verse and more.

When you look at the vision in your mind forming, something compels those hands to create. From the finger painter to the illustrator, you are. With words, limitless potential, from where I stand. Sling away at the community screens and show us those vibrant images we’ll eagerly devour.

I’m legally blind and typed this with my right index finger. *Cool*

Welcome,

Brian
MESSAGE THREAD
Newbie: Hermit · 08-07-24 12:07am
by hermitcrayons
Re: Newbie: Hermit · 08-07-24 3:52am
by Past Member 'ashok25'
Re: Newbie: Hermit · 08-07-24 8:44pm
by 🌞GeminiGem 🌻
Re: Newbie: Hermit · 08-07-24 9:19pm
by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Re: Newbie: Hermit · 08-10-24 11:08am
by JACE
*Star* Re: Newbie: Hermit · 08-11-24 1:58am
by Brian K Compton notes an echo~
Re: Newbie: Hermit · 08-11-24 6:47am
by Amethyst Angel🍂🧡
Re: Newbie: Hermit · 08-14-24 1:21am
by Bodhisattwa Parekh

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3670885