*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3659383
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 17, 2024 at 4:11am
Goals: Back in the Treadmill (2024.06.17)
by Tobber
Right. Time to get back into the habit of setting weekly goals. I took a few weeks off due to some short illness and my leave ending. Now, I've been back at work for a couple of weeks, and it seems about time trying to see what routines I can settle into.

[e:box] Write every day: Same first priority as always. I'm not going into specifics this week as to which stories I want to work on and how much I want to get done. I have a short story/novelette I'm currently drafting but also plenty of older stories that needs editing. As long as I work on one of them each day, I'm happy.

[e:box] Do a WYRM review: This is usually the goal that goes at the bottom of the list and the one I most often miss. I did a review last week though, and I really want to make this a habit again.

[e:box] Get some physical exercise: Between work, writing, and spending time with the kids, this is going to be a difficult one. I won't be able to succeed in this every day, but if I can do just a little each day and have a prolonged training session once or twice a week, that would really make a difference to my health and my mood.

[e:box] Do vocal exercises: I won't being doing these at the office, but the commute should be perfect for this, so I'm hoping to remember doing these daily or at least close to.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals: Back in the Treadmill (2024.06.17) · 06-17-24 4:11am
by Tobber

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3659383