*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3658714
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 13, 2024 at 4:13pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me
> So can I ask . . .

That's a good question.

I came out here to ask the ticket girl for a date, so ... I really made a fool of myself calling her a mutant, although she did seem, eventually, to be cool about it. And I found out that she isn't really one of the rich snobs, but I may still be well out of my league. Not as much so as those three she knows from school. She lives in town and has to take a job, so she's really normal, isn't she?

She's not bad looking as far as I can see. Maybe she has cloven feet or something hideous I can't see below the window counter. Nah. That's stupid. But what about me? Would she think I'm desirable? That other girl said I was cute, so maybe she thinks so as well. Still, I don't know if she may have a boyfriend or not be into boys with that hair style. Why isn't she out on a date or partying? Perhaps that's good, and she's as desperate as me.

It's probably safer with someone I know from school, but where and when am I going to ask anyone? She's right here and so am I. I don't want to be rejected, but where are there other girls around? Somewhere, if we can find them. Just get to a party. Lots of choices and most of them are there to hook up, right? That's what parties are for. Just need to find a party, ask someone, someone from school, someone besides Caleb and Keith.

Then again, here's my chance to not wimp out. I can do this. And no one will ever know I asked her if she turns me down, so it's safe. But it's gotta be good. What's a good line to ask her with? Where would I suggest as a date? Dinner? What if she's vegan or one of those weird diet or foreign food things? Maybe that new movie, but probably not that horror one, unless she's into that. There's that other action movie about X Men. . . . SHIT!! I'll just be a bigger ass than I started.

Well, nothing ventured . . .

"So, Roxanne, . . ."
MESSAGE THREAD
The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-12-24 11:41am
by Seuzz
Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-12-24 3:06pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-12-24 3:20pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-13-24 1:19am
by bori258
Re: Re: Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-13-24 2:16am
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-13-24 8:02am
by Seuzz
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-13-24 4:13pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: The Book of Masks: If It Happened to Me · 06-13-24 3:45am
by ThePrussian

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3658714