Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3642112
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2131124
Part of GoT
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 14, 2024 at 12:39pm
*Dragon2*Re: Citadel Task #52
House Florent Image for G.o.T.
          Greetings and salutations worthy fellow warrior! I shiver within my den this gloomy morning. The calendar suggests it to be Spring, but the swirling snow and persistent sharp rain prove it to be otherwise. My valiant keyboard stands ready to do my bidding. Sometimes, he displays his irksome side and tangles my words. It is but a jester's strange sense of mischief.
          What do I like about GoT? It is a worthy quest. I am testing my stamina on a daily basis. My keen eye sight is advantageous for the mountain of reviewing. May I say there is a legion of talented writers here in the halls of WDC. Opening the virtual doors has led me to discover them. My mouth is agape contemplating the cornucopia of prompts proffered among the challenges. The possibilities beckon. For the first time I wandered into an interactive warren. I survived unscathed.
         What have I not enjoyed? I'll admit I was an innocent, naive in the battles/challenges of all things GoT. I was not prepared, if that is at all conceivable, to confront so much. I am somewhat baffled that my fingertips have not yet bled or blistered. Perhaps my typing capabilities will improve? I am beating about the bush here. So far, it has been a slog, but I have yet to pull my hair out. That rascally raven throws extra incentives/enticements out just when I am swimming to the surface for some much needed oxygen. Oh, right, May is the recovery month.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Dragon2*Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 10:48am
by iKïyå§ama
Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 11:16am
by Lilli 🧿 ☕
Re: Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 11:22am
by iKïyå§ama
Re: Re: Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 11:24am
by Lilli 🧿 ☕
*Star* Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 12:39pm
by SandraLynn Team Florent!
Re: Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 12:56pm
by iKïyå§ama
Re: Re: Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 1:13pm
by SandraLynn Team Florent!
Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-14-24 7:53pm
by KingsSideCastle
Re: Re: Citadel Task #52 · 04-15-24 6:52am
by iKïyå§ama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Gaby ~ Finding my way back.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3642112