*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581958
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2023 at 3:16pm
Re: 2 Tickets
Nice work! Thank you for separating out the suggestions so we could find them easily. It would be nice if you also put "suggestions" in bold, but you separated them, so that's definitely helpful. I just don't have time to go on a treasure hunt, reading every single review. *Wink*

If you find anything you absolutely love and it's written in 2023, feel free to nominate it for "The Quills. *Bigsmile*

Also, in case you're at 2 suggestions and desperate for a 3rd, check out some of my ideas for things to suggest for reviews. *Wink* The genre one is common to be able to suggest, though I encourage you to explain a little bit about why so they understand the importance of including all 3 genres. *Wink*

Welcome to the raffle! Good luck with your entries! BTW, it's not a bad idea to spot check us from time to time. We can get confused or interrupted and post the tickets wrong. *Yikes* Just let us know if you spot a mistake. *Wink*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

MESSAGE THREAD
2 Tickets · 09-01-23 1:29pm
by Ned
*Star* Re: 2 Tickets · 09-01-23 3:16pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in the Falklands.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581958