*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581948
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2023 at 2:41pm
Re: One review, 1 ticket...
You posted it perfectly here! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* Clear and simple. Great work!

My only suggestion is regarding the review. Yes, you separated out the suggestion, but I still had to read the review to find it among all the other words. *Wink* Try just putting it in bold for a quick way to make it stand out to us. *Smile* You don't have to (and probably shouldn't) put the whole thing in bold. That makes it look like you're picking on their mistake. *Wink* But maybe just bold the word "suggestion" or "correction" as you put it in there.

In case you aren't sure how to bold something yet, you can just highlight it and click that capital B in the buttons along the top. Or, you can type the code {b} at the beginning of what you want bolded and {/b} at the end of it. So you might have something like... "I just have one {b}correction{/b} to suggest you make make in this poem." And you'd end up with "I just have one correction to suggest you make in this poem." *Smile* I do apologize if you already know how to bold stuff. *FacePalm*

FYI, I didn't read this item, but if they are referencing a real salt mine, that's how we get salt. It is a mineral we mine from the ground (and clean, of course--though sea salt comes from the sea, as you might guess lol). But apparently, in the old days, it was hard and terrible work because there's also the saying about working in the salt mine meaning that their job is terrible.

Anyway, great work! Keep it up! Good luck!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

MESSAGE THREAD
One review, 1 ticket... · 09-01-23 6:13am
by Amethyst Angel🌸📝🪽
*Star* Re: One review, 1 ticket... · 09-01-23 2:41pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands
Re: Re: One review, 1 ticket... · 09-01-23 2:52pm
by Amethyst Angel🌸📝🪽
Re: Re: Re: One review, 1 ticket... · 09-01-23 3:26pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in the Falklands.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581948