*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581947
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2023 at 2:32pm
Re: One more review, one more ticket please!
I see you've found an easy way to get a suggestion in. *Laugh* I would like to see something a LITTLE more specific to the poem, but I can't argue with the fact that this is a suggestion. *Laugh*

Maybe something along the lines of telling them we have a lot of older members so they might appreciate a font size of 3.5 or 4. Or if they are writing about the ocean, suggest they consider using a blue font or a nature poem might be good with a green font. They can bold the poem if the font color is too light. Also, Comic font helps the font show up better, IMO--I think it's a thicker font. You can still give your general suggestion about using fonts, colors, sizes, etc. But show them how it can be applied to their poem. *Wink* And not that YOU would, but for anyone reading this, I don't want you getting lazy and just saying for them to change the color and enlarge the font and use Comic and then count that as 3 suggestions! *Smirk2* Be real with your suggestions. *Laugh*

Anyway, great work! You've got 3 tickets and 2 reviews (that I've recorded so far). You're doing great! Keep it up and good luck!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

MESSAGE THREAD
One more review, one more ticket please! · 09-01-23 4:34am
by THANKFUL SONALI Now What?
*Star* Re: One more review, one more ticket please! · 09-01-23 2:32pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in the Falklands.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581947