*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535109
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 24, 2022 at 11:59pm
Big thanks to all the amazing authors
I recently rediscovered The Book of Masks after more than ten years and have been spending the past few months enjoying all this content. And I've been absolutely blown away. It's so consistently high quality, never mind the sheer volume of chapters.

The last time I was here, there were only six or seven hundred chapters with few fleshed out storylines (a lot of incomplete Blackwell branches and dead ends), yet even then it was already a favorite. And it's only somehow gotten better:

- The writing quality has even better -- I can easily tell a chapter from 2020 apart from a 2012 one the writing style alone, even though the early chapters were already among the best on this site
- There are so many expanded and longer storylines now, on top of deep branches taking full advantage of the interactive format
- The sheer volume of content is incomparable. Four thousand chapters and counting, and there's something for everyone

This has definitively become my favorite piece of work in this genre. Thanks to Seuzz for your 2589+ chapters and for leading this work to keep the quality high. Thanks to prolific/influential authors like rugal b. (447), imaj (331), Masktrix (325), Wordsmitty (118), smitch (42), Nostrum (64), Gimlet (44), collider (42) for providing so much content. Thanks to everyone else I didn't list who provided a few chapters here and there -- some of the best ideas and chapters come from there (Tal's two chapters are among my favorite in BoM).

Thank you to all the incredible authors who have made this happen!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Big thanks to all the amazing authors · 11-24-22 11:59pm
by WondrousDream

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535109