*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3514142
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 18, 2022 at 12:29am
Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM
Well, the Maria route roughly beginning at "A Return to the Scene of the Crime is fairly short in terms of actual MtF content, but it has a special place in my heart because it’s the first piece of writing I’ve ever commissioned from anybody. I think it’s rather unique in that the mind bands involved have pretty noticeable effect on the personalities of both people wearing them.

Both branching paths of "A Gail Blows Into Town are really good, but I like the Rae one better because it features more of the Alex-Rae-Izzy trio, which is a really fun set of characters.

Will impersonating Yumi at the behest of Chelsea in "Masked Masks is one of the strongest routes in the interactive in my opinion, it really explores both Chelsea and how the Cheerleader squad works.

I find the route beginning roughly at "A Kelsey Out of Character when Will impersonated Kelsey to take over the cheerleader squad very amusing

Continuing the Kelsey related chapters, the Kelsey Freaky Friday route is another favorite of mine. "Cursed! and onward develops both Kelsey and Will in ways we haven't seen much.

And because we've seen so many freaky friday stories in the past year, why not mention another one? The Leah one has Will step into a much more aggressively outgoing role than he's used to, with an interesting sort of partner for him. "The Pirate Princess and on.

Finally, Will's jaunt from Evie to Paulina to Maddison Crawford shows off more of the Sophomore class, and also features more of Evie actually being present than most of the other Sophmore lines. "Putting on Paulina onward.
MESSAGE THREAD
Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-17-22 8:01am
by Seuzz
Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-17-22 5:39pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-18-22 12:34am
by ThePrussian
Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-17-22 9:16pm
by That One Guy
*Star* Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-18-22 12:29am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-18-22 12:49am
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-18-22 9:22am
by The creator
Re: Re: Re: Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-18-22 11:30am
by ThePrussian
Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-19-22 7:57pm
by AstralBot3D
Re: Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-21-22 7:16am
by Easy
Re: Favorite MtF Storylines in BoM · 08-20-22 1:26am
by bori258

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3514142