*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3508615
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 15, 2022 at 9:41am
Edited: July 15, 2022 at 9:42am
Re: Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other sugge...
I also have an Android, ruwth, but I can't seem to make mine move. I'm not sure if it's a lack of practice or simply a different manufacturer, but I'll keep trying, Thanks for that info!

The StoryMaster, this would probably be opening a whole can of worms you wouldn't want to open, but you could try offering a contest for people to enter pics here. *Bigsmile* Maybe teach Jack the basics of judging good photography? Not sure if he's old enough, but you could start with that and see what happens. Maybe everyone can enter 3 photos. Then those who show talent can be privately contacted and they can submit more. The winners (those whose pics are chosen) can be given GPs (per photo or as a flat rate) and when you mouse over their pic in the cover photos, it will reveal the donor, in whatever capacity they want--real name or WdC handle. I'm 100% sure you've got photographers with talent on here. You just need the paperwork to make it legal, draw them out, and voila, new covers! *Delight*

If you want, I would even be willing to do a photo contest through "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now (since it has no regular type of contest lol) to see if we could find some talented photographers. Am I a talented photography judge? Nope. But I can at least sort out the worst of the worst. *Laugh* Then the rest could be up to you two. *Wink* I could run it without saying it's for looking for cover photo photographers, if you prefer. Though saying that's the purpose would likely draw more entries. *Wink* Just a thought... *Bigsmile*

Thanks for the link to Pexels. I normally use Pixabay, but sometimes they don't have EXACTLY what I want, so I appreciate the option of another place. *Smile* And yes, I do know I can upload my own cover, but sometimes I don't want to hunt something down and save it onto my computer when I know I'll never use it again. *Think*

Anyway, thanks, both of you! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in the Falklands

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other suggestions · 07-14-22 10:11pm
by Schnujo's in the Falklands
Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other suggestions · 07-14-22 10:16pm
by Ԝ€ß☆ԜiʈCH
Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other suggestions · 07-15-22 1:25am
by ruwth
Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other suggestions · 07-15-22 8:56am
by The StoryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other sugge... · 07-15-22 9:41am
Re: Re: Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other s... · 07-15-22 10:17am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & oth... · 07-15-22 10:21am
Re: Re: Broom, Shrug, Rocking Chair emojis, & other sugge... · 07-16-22 10:26pm
by Elisa: Middle Aged Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3508615