*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3495552
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 24, 2022 at 1:25am
Re: End of the Road (for now)
I really like the Taylor and Lucy romance. I think it flows really well, and I think you did a very good job at writing it. I think it’s interesting that Lucy is much more empathetic than I would have imagined before, perhaps as a product of her own suffering. I find it a very interesting take on the character, in a good way.

I really like the world building you’ve done in the past few arcs, and I really like the concept of the Institute. I especially like Dr. Gus, who is exactly as I imagined a Eldibria/Kenandandran to be. I think he fits very smoothly into the greater Stellae Family, and I’d like to see more of him.

As to the Will/Mireya hook up, I honestly felt it was kinda jarring, especially in comparison to the Lucy/Taylor relationship. I feel like we just didn’t see enough of Will and Mireya interacting for it to feel natural. We don’t really see them connecting much before the institute arc. And when we do see them start to bond in the institute arc, to me it doesn’t really comes across as interaction that would form the basis of romantic interest. Just two people are are fairly distant but have similar troubles opening up to each other. I don’t really get much of a sense of romantic chemistry between the two of them from the interactions that have been published so far.

I 100% get the impression that we’re missing a lot of interactions that they had between the Institute and the wedding arcs that would have built up their attraction to each other. But as it stands, with the published interactions we have with them now, I really did get the sense they’re more like family than love interests.

I hope Seuzz does return soon, it’s been 2 months since he’s been online, longer still since he’s last posted anything. I do hope he’s doing alright.
MESSAGE THREAD
End of the Road (for now) · 04-23-22 1:01pm
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: End of the Road (for now) · 04-24-22 1:25am
by ThePrussian

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3495552