*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494573
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 18, 2022 at 7:17am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New...
My university is 9 hours from home and I only got a car a few months ago, so many a sniff test occurred for me lol. I do get what you mean though. I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with living as Will does, especially considering he usually tends to mature, but I can understand why somebody would look at it and feel bad. It’s certainly a less exciting lifestyle. And yeah, I know this story really well lol.

As for the Summa Libra thing, the story itself is the authoritative source given that basically any time Seuzz brings up the wiki, he adds the caveat that it’s out of date and unreliable lol. And the interactive updated more recently than that wiki page. The full title in the actual interactive book description chapters is Summa Libra Personae, with “Personae, de Elementa, et ad Relatio Inter Se; et eorum Constructio; et Modum Repraesentationis et ejus Reflexio in Materia” as the subtitle. The second chapter of the interactive says the same. Wanna say that I’m not arguing this to be combative, which is how I feel this is coming off lol. I’m just a pedant.

I wasn’t expecting Will to want to unmake masks, but it definitely makes sense. It’s an interesting concept, because the destruction of masks has never really come up before. It’ll be cool to have a story where Will not only avoids using the products of the Libra, but actively seeks to destroy them. Maybe even unravel the book itself. I wonder what Hieronymus would think about that. I haven’t read your newest chapter as of writing this, so I assume Will expands on his statement. I just haven’t read it yet.
MESSAGE THREAD
Something Old, Something New... · 04-15-22 1:14am
by Nostrum
Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 1:57am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 4:02am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 5:01am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-17-22 2:26am
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 7:17am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 3:28pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494573