*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494441
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 17, 2022 at 2:26am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New...
by Nostrum
As if I hadn't been a college guy... Big difference is, I moved from college to home every weekend. (It helps that college is a two-three hour trip away, but the trip's still pretty harsh, so I still stayed on a dorm while studying; I just returned home and "resupplied" during the weekends.) So yeah - no sniff test.

Then again, I do recall that, on the "menagerie of possibilities" that Will has to its disposal when trying to find himself (i.e., on imaj's own storyline, or in any storyline where Will gets sucked in by the Libra), his Sulva/Kenan appearance is the one on that storyline. Again - you've read the interactive a lot more than I have, but the stuff I've read just made me feel bad for Will as a Sulva/Kenan, compared to the others.

Regarding the proper name of the Book of Masks: the BoM Wiki says one thing, the Background Chapters say another. The idea is that Libra Personae, Summa Personae and Summa Libra Personae are valid, but the full title (Summa Persona: De Elementa, et ad Relatio Inter Se; et Modum Repraesentationis et ejus Reflexio in Materia) should be its proper name. The idea is that, during his training, someone got him to speak of it as that, so he changed it from Libra to Summa. Also: regardless of whether he used any of the names the Book of Masks has, he only mentions the name to those he's aware of - he wouldn't mention it on casual speech.

In any case: whaddya think of the little surprise in this chapter? ("I Love (Seeing) Lucy (Again!))
MESSAGE THREAD
Something Old, Something New... · 04-15-22 1:14am
by Nostrum
Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 1:57am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 4:02am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 5:01am
by ThePrussian
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-17-22 2:26am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 7:17am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 3:28pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494441