*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494308
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 16, 2022 at 1:57am
Re: Something Old, Something New...
I'm honestly a bit confused, because I don't quite get what you mean when you say you hate how will looks when he goes Sulva/Kenandandra. We don't really see him much out of BoM when he's still Kenandandra, and the few cases I can think of when he does, he's usually not described as unkempt. He tends to learn to dress better and take care of himself as he ages. Unless you mean the route in which he's working for Fane, which I think can generally be attributed to Will being an absentminded engineer who never properly matured because his life basically became working for Fane.

I'm interested that you chose to call attention to the fact that Will is calling it the Summa. I might not really have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out, so I'm curious where you're going with it. Seuzz did make a fair point that there are tons of well known books that use the word Summa, so abbreviating it like that makes little sense.

I'm also quite curious why Nash and Will made a mask of Mireya. Definitely some interesting things going on.
MESSAGE THREAD
Something Old, Something New... · 04-15-22 1:14am
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 1:57am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 4:02am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 5:01am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-17-22 2:26am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 7:17am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 3:28pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494308