*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494129
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 15, 2022 at 1:14am
Something Old, Something New...
by Nostrum
"Home and Back Again, as promised, is the beginning of a new arc, and the last arc of Mireya's story I have ready for you. There's one final arc, but that'll have to wait for a while.

This arc brings Jeff Harrison - or, as we know him, Will Prescott - back to his childhood home at Saratoga Falls, with Mireya on tow. This arc will be strongly centered on him, with Mireya mostly as an outside observer, but it'll still be under her point of view. As you can expect, returning to Saratoga Falls means some cameos will appear - the biggest of them being... Taylor and Lucy!

And yes, you heard right. In this little branch of "The Wandering Stars", Taylor Mitchell and Lucy Vredenburg are getting married. That's the whole purpose our protagonists are making the trip in the first place. How have Taylor, Lucy and others changed during the three to four years since the events of "Leavin’ on a (Commuter) Jet Plane? We'll see during this 8-chapter arc. (Which reminds me: did I foreshadowed their relationship on that same chapter? Why yes, I certainly did!)

Also: I took the liberty to make a few changes to Jeff Harrison. In my personal opinion, I hate with a passion how Will looks when he goes Sulva/Kenandandra, since it makes him feel unkempt. I decided to shift things a bit, making him look a lot better; he still has his long hair and his beard, but they make him look a lot more handsome now. And the glasses? They have a purpose - just trust me on that one. (And also: the quirk of calling the Libra by its "proper" name, the Summa Personae.)

So, place your bets. Besides Taylor and Lucy, who else do you expect seeing? Will the evil Professor Blackwell reappear? Will there be a curve thrown in?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Something Old, Something New... · 04-15-22 1:14am
by Nostrum
Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 1:57am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 4:02am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-16-22 5:01am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-17-22 2:26am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 7:17am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Something Old, Something New... · 04-18-22 3:28pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3494129