*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3493782
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 12, 2022 at 11:47pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the first time)
by Nostrum
Mostly going to comment - tomorrow I'll describe Maribella in detail, since otherwise I'd spoil a bit about her before presenting everything. It may be obvious from all you've seen thus far, including the end of today's chapter, "Familial Confessions, part 3.

One thing I can mention is that Basilisks in the BoM-verse don't turn people to stone. They have something along those lines, but they're mostly a magically-mutated Komodo dragon, and it's their bite that's dangerous. Perhaps Maria, who isn't as well-versed on medicine or metaphysics as (what seems to be) all Kenandandrans do, might have done nothing with Shelly, but I'm quite sure Dr. Gus could've done something, though not without the Libra. At best, I'd be a collab between Nash and Dr. Gus, but that's my headcanon. As far as I know, unless Seuzz corrects me, the only source of "petrifaction" is the corpse-golem spell.

Hopefully this chapter and the next will uncover a lot more about Dr. Gus for you guys to understand how he works, but he's definitely not someone to mess with.
MESSAGE THREAD
Visiting a Legacy (for the first time) · 04-04-22 10:35pm
by Nostrum
Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the first time) · 04-09-22 6:20am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the first time) · 04-09-22 10:14pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the first time) · 04-11-22 3:29am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the first time) · 04-11-22 6:35pm
by ThePrussian
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the first time) · 04-12-22 11:47pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the first ... · 04-14-22 2:09am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for the fi... · 04-14-22 9:25am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Visiting a Legacy (for th... · 04-14-22 1:41pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3493782