*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3492147
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 4, 2022 at 11:07am
Re: Re: March Review #3
She certainly is! Got me fascinated in a genre that usually doesn't inspire my interest. *Smile*

Merit Badge in Qualified Participant
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status for your March 2022 activities at Habit Heroes! This new, exclusive badge is your reward! I applaud your efforts and hope you'll join again soon! *^*Bighug*^*
Merit Badge in Science Fiction
[Click For More Info]

Hi  [Link To User fantasywrider] ,

Congratulations! You read and reviewed three books in January as part of  [Link To Item #2261482] .

Thanks for taking part! It would be great to see you back in February.

Rachel Merit Badge in Phyllis' Personal Award
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status for your excellent work and dedication in the December 2021 round of  [Link To Item #2165720] ! I greatly appreciate your participation and friendship and wanted to share my newest exclusive badge with you this month. You are awesome! I wish every good thing for you in 2022! Merit Badge in Rach's Reading Club
[Click For More Info]

Hi  [Link To User fantasywrider] ,

Congratulations on reading and reviewing your first book in Rach’s Reading Club. I hope you read many, many more!

Rachel Merit Badge in Soaring to Success
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status in the January 2022 round of  [Link To Item #2165720] ! I hope you love this beautiful new, exclusive merit badge, made possible by a very generous anonymous donor! Another one has been ordered and I hope it'll be ready for February's rewards. I also  hope you'll join again for February, if you haven't already. Thank you for your wonderful participation and friendship! May every joy and success be yours! *^*Bighug*^* *^*Heartg*^*
Merit Badge in Today Is Your Day
[Click For More Info]

It's Groundhog Day.
Someone nominated you to get a free Merit Badge, and/or you did some nominating. 
Whichever it was, YOU ROCK - HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Merit Badge in Habit Hero
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status for your excellent work at  [Link To Item #2165720]  in August, 2021! You rock! *^*Star*^* I hope you'll join again for September, if you haven't already! *^*Hug*^* Merit Badge in Challenge Champion
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning super achiever status for your stellar participation and great work at  [Link To Item #2165720]  for November 2021! *^*Star*^*
I greatly appreciate you and hope you'll join again for December 2021! *^*Bighug*^* Merit Badge in Never Give Up
[Click For More Info]

You can do it!  Keep going at  [Link To Item #2073942]  and finish strong!  *^*Bigsmile*^*
Merit Badge in You Can And You Will
[Click For More Info]

Keep up the momentum towards your goals in the  [Link To Item #2073942] .  We can do this!  We WILL do this! Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?-
Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?-

Badge over display limit. -?-

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
March Review #3 · 03-29-22 2:06pm
by Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer
Re: March Review #3 · 03-30-22 6:22am
by Choconut
*Star* Re: Re: March Review #3 · 04-04-22 11:07am
by Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3492147