*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3492062
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 3, 2022 at 10:07pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request
by Nostrum
With "The Hunter's Lessons, Part 5, the second arc is finished - and if for some strange and odd reason you haven't figured out who's really Jeff and Martin Harrison, it'll be more than obvious the moment you read this chapter. Jeff'll come clean next arc, I promise. That said, this is mostly Mireya's story, and as you may have noticed, she has deeper ties to the Stellae by means of her mother, and next arc will reveal a lot of things.

I particularly like this chapter as it unravels a lot of the mystery behind Jeff, while forming more mysteries. As always, I try to collaborate closely with Seuzz in terms of how the story develops, so I hope to be spot on Charles' characterization, as well as established lore - including, of course, how an ettin gets killed, which is consistent with the chapter I mentioned previously.

Next arc will be pretty long (IIRC, 8 or so chapters), but it'll be extremely revealing for both Jeff and Mireya. It'll also introduce a lot of new Stellae lore that I worked over with Seuzz, which was one of the purposes of working this overall. I'll make a new forum thread the moment I introduce this lore, so that everyone can give their opinions on it.
MESSAGE THREAD
A Heartfelt Request · 03-27-22 11:41pm
by Nostrum
Re: A Heartfelt Request · 03-28-22 8:27pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request · 03-29-22 11:15pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request · 03-31-22 1:21am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request · 03-31-22 4:55am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request · 03-31-22 2:11pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request · 03-31-22 8:43pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request · 04-01-22 9:36pm
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Heartfelt Request · 04-03-22 10:07pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3492062