*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393455
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 31, 2020 at 11:36am
Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021
Uhh...Any particular reason why you labeled your entry for January? I mean, you haven't got a December entry, you apologize for a late entry, and Screams is a December contest. Plus, a December entry completes you for another whole year. Yeah, I'm giving you credit for December. *Laugh* Maybe it's the accident that caused the January confusion? Or you are just looking ahead and hoping I don't get confused? *Laugh*

Just an FYI about finishing, I'll do your celebration in February or so. I don't want things mixed up with the January celebrants who have done every single month since "The Contest Challenge began. Plus, I pay extra for them and I don't want people to not celebrate you because I'm not paying as much. But I think you're maybe the 3rd person to just finish, so you won't be alone. *Wink* CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING ANOTHER YEAR!!!

You should definitely consider (when feeling better) catching all the way up. The prizes are pretty awesome. I'm debating between 400,000 GPs and 444,444 because they've done 4 years of "The Contest Challenge. They've already gotten almost 50 MBs, including some exclusives. I'll be handing out raffle tickets--maybe 100 or so? Someone asked for an awardicon, so I'll hand out one of those. (Normally, I'm stingy with those, but surely, out of 48 items, each person has written something worthwhile. *Laugh*) I've already let them have a 150k shopping spree at the WdC Shop where I also paid for shipping. And if they wanted more, they paid the difference and I still paid all the shipping. *Bigsmile* Next year, I'm debating letting everyone commission their own MB since it will have been 5 years and they cost 500,000. *Bigsmile* Basically, I totally think you should catch up. *Wink*

But whether you catch up or not, it's great having you around! Thanks for always being here! Take care and heal quickly!!! You are a valuable member of this community and it would be horrible if you weren't here! *Sob*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 10:22am
by Beholden
*Star* Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 11:36am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 11:52am
by Beholden
Re: Re: Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 12:39pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393455